Small Groups are an avenue God is using to bring our students together. Small Groups portrays no better image of that which is found in Proverbs 27:17 which says, “As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.” Students are encouraged to discuss their relationship with God to each other, with guidance from our adult leaders.
- Their adult small group facilitators: There are times in life when our students will need adult guidance in their lives. While we always encourage students to speak to their parents, adult leaders are often given the opportunity to speak wisdom with students as they share struggles and how God works.
- Each Other: As students are able to discuss with their peers what is going on in their life, they become more understanding and accepting of each other.
We are all on a faith “journey together.“
Fall Small Group Locations
- 7th/8th grade guys: Sundays 6:30-8pm @ Freeman’s [683 Willow Dr, Carol Stream]
- 7th/8th grade girls: Sundays 6:30-8pm @ Stephen’s [2N525 Euclid Ave, Glen Ellyn]
- 9th/10th grade: Sundays 6:30-8pm @ Baran’s [1079 Cliff View Ln, Carol Stream]
- 11-12 Grade: Sundays 6:30-8pm @ Waterman’s [2N600 Diane Ave, Glen Ellyn].